Tuesday, February 21, 2012

True to my spirit...

I'm writing this post to state the fact that I would rather write about my lifelong ponderings instead of ultra-running. I feel like a fake talking about running all the time when my mind is not consumed by that, but by things that have been on my mind almost since I was aware that my true self was the spirit that was residing in this vessel used by society for it's own selfish reasons/gain...if we let this happen... some old questions answered long ago......who am I? what is my purpose? what is the meaning of life? God's law? Man's law? Then peace!!! It's my life to live any way I wish, ups and downs,rights wrongs, happiness, sadness, loneliness, love, we are all in the same life boat....and the end result is the same for all that are born....we are growing towards death...it's inevitable....so I live without fear in this society that was created for us by rulers who use our life force to make their lives easier and pain free....we are pawns, slaves, breaking our backs working for what we know not.....to bide our time until the inevitable.....working towards what? for what? what is progress? who's progress? Do you and I benefit from this progress?Does this progress distract us from our deeper purpose? Does this progress numb us to the point that we don't think for ourselves anymore? What makes us happy individually? Are we truly free? Were we ever? Are we beaten into submission? To conform? To lose our spirits to what? pointless jobs, for pointless toys, in pointless lives of quiet desperation? These are the questions that will be intertwined with my running posts from now on, I can't play a role in this drama any longer without admtting that I know it's all a life play that was created to keep our masters entertained...".I have no master" (on this planet) Live free or Die....

2 comments:

  1. Wow, ѕuperb blog layout! Ηoω lοng have you been blogging for?
    уou make bloggіng look easy. The ovеrаll look of уour ωeb
    sitе is gгeat, lеt аlone thе cоntent!


    Tаke a lοοk at my web-sitе; gforex.org

    ReplyDelete

motivate me